Sunday, September 26, 2010

Trains

Soon I will be a mother of two (:D) but of course I refuse to grow up, so I asked Mom to send me some snacks. Also I somehow find all the outside food dirty these days (!!!!) and have no energy to cook more than I already do, so.

Dad sends it with anyone coming this way and usually ST goes and picks it up from the station. Because I am hormonal and because I feel bad that I cannot take Manka out and poor thing has to stay in so much, I thought I will send him to see his beloved trains. Which automatically meant I had to go as well.  Which also meant me not being able to hit the bed at 9 sharp. Yes I  have embraced old age! So we went and Manks had a blast. He could not stop talking and was fascinated by the tracks and could not believe there was water on the tracks. Now he wants water the track of his toy train and I am not amused.

As for me, what was I thinking leaving for station without water and right after dinner! But I did not throw up! All's well.

No comments: