Monday, September 27, 2010

Doctors and magic

I like My OB Gyn this time. She is young and lovely. Of course she is also good at her job.I hate doctors who make me uncomfortable in any way even if they are supposedly very competent. Supposedly because I never find out, I just go to another one. I should be able to talk to my doctor, should have faith in her and should be able to ask questions when I have doubts even if they seem silly.

Anyway beside the fact that she young and lovely she gave me a magic pill and the nausea is almost but gone. Any and every smell still irritates me but I can bear that. And I also have to bear fatigue, slow digestion, acidity, back ache, other discomforts and fatigue. I am tired all the time. I sleep for 11 hours each night, not done that in long long time. Actually I dont remember ever sleeping like that!. But I am still tired.

I dont want to hire a cook right now because cooking is just about the only thing I am doing these days. But I need to find a good one because I will need one later.Another fist.

I dont remember what I wanted to write.
Gah!

No comments: